By the time you read this, I’ll probably already be in New York City…again. I have tickets to see a taping of Jimmy Fallon and will have the entire day to enjoy NYC with a friend. It’s the perfect start to the weekend. If only I could set up shop there…a writer can dream, I suppose.
Enjoy the links this week! And I hope you have time to do something you love, other than writing, too.
- If you’re a new freelancer or considering the freelance life, check out the Freelance in 40 Days series at The Freelance Rant.
- Are you an expert? Tip of the Day: From Niche Writer to Expert
- Need help marketing your work? The Query-Free Freelancer, Jennifer Mattern, can help with her 30-Day Marketing Bootcamp for Freelance Writers.
- Considering self-publishing? Read Good-bye Cinderella Story: Self-Publishing Isn’t the Only or Always the Best Option for Writers and The No. 1 Mistake Self-Publishers Make first.
The Writing Life
- Tired of rejections? 10 Hidden Gifts of Rejection Letters
- Do you “should” all over yourself? Lightening Up Your Writerly Shoulds
Writing in General
- Is your pitch effective? Maybe not… Tell Me Your STORY
- Working on a screenplay? Script Writing Tips for Screenplays and Screenwriters
- Lessons from a childhood favorite: Writing Lessons from Charlotte’s Web
Read any great writing-related articles lately? Want more links or posts about a particular topic or writing field? Please share your own links, thoughts and questions in the comments section.